I haven't really listened to any Skillet songs in ages, after listening to this one I don't know why. Amber and I were talking about it ealier and she said the reason she likes Skillet so much is that their songs really relate to people out there. I think this is so true. Anyway, enough of my babbling. Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmtSq1jzPy4&feature=related
The Last Night- Skillet
You come to me with scars on your wrist
You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this
I just came to say goodbye
I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine
But I know it's a lie
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything You need me to be
Your parents say everything is your fault
But they don't know you like I know you they don't know you at all
I'm so sick of when they say
It's just a phase, you'll be o.k. you're fine
But I know it's a lie
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything You need me to be
The last night away from me
The night is so long when everything's wrong If you give me your hand I will help you hold on
Tonight
Tonight
This is the last night you'll spend alone Look me in the eyes so I know you know I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything You need me to be
I won't let you say goodbye
And I'll be your reason why
The last night away from me
Away from me
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aye, Skillet rocks, and that song is amazing :D
Definitely one of my favorites of theirs :)
Post a Comment