Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kaylah's mistake

This is the start of a story I'm writing, tell me what you think k?

She was sorry alright, what was she going to do now? How could she explain this to anyone? She wasn’t meant to do it but then people do a lot of things they’re not meant to do that aren’t right. But it went against God!... And it was with him… How could she have let them both fall? He was her youth pastor after all… Kaylah leant back against the chair, she was done thinking. She just wanted it over, now. She wanted to escape her body, to unzip her skin and step out of it. She already felt fat and bloated. Not that anyone else could tell; he didn’t even know yet. Why did she have to go and fall for him? She was just like every other girl in her youth group, dazed by their new, young youth pastor. He must have seen something in her though, something special. It wasn’t as if youth pastors normally went around sleeping with their youth…

4 comments:

Anna said...

Well, you only gave me a paragraph, but it seems interesting so far, anyway :P

Anonymous said...

Oooh, interesting. This could be the makings of a really great story. I'm interested in seeing how you develop it.

Jay. said...

I'm liking this paragraph...

Nick said...

This could be an interesting story, or it could be super boring. I trust your writing won't be boring.